Do you have what it takes to bake the best Winston Cake?
April is the official Winston Bear Bake-Off month and we challenge you to make the most creative sweet treat featuring our mascot, Winston Bear.
Host a traditional bake sale or run a competition and donate the proceeds to help support Winston’s Wish.
Post pictures of your creations to social media and use the hashtag #WinstonBearBakeOff. We’ll choose the best one at the end of the month and the winner will receive a Winston’s Wish t-shirt and Winston Bear keyring!
Good luck and thank you BEAR-y much!
Raise funds to support Winston’s Wish’s work with bereaved children by taking part in the Egg Splat Challenge
When: 26th – 31st March.
- Gather a team together – at work, at school, or even in your backyard!
- Pair up and stand opposite your partner in a line – throw an egg back and forth until it breaks, at which point you are out.
- Count each throw as you go and play until there is one last man standing – the Egg Splat Champion!
- Tally up your group’s total number of successful tosses to get your Egg Splat Challenge wager.
- Record all of this on video and then NOMINATE another company, school or group of friends to beat your wager.
Make a donation to Winston’s Wish for your team’s total number of successful tosses, or ask participants to make a donation in order to play.
Bike, run or hike your way to 100 whenever and wherever you can throughout June!
Complete 100 miles and raise £100 for Winston’s Wish, giving hope to the 100 children who are bereaved of a parent every day in the UK.
Please click here to sign up.
Get together with friends, family or colleagues to enjoy a fun and delicious start to your day. Ask everyone to make a donation to Winston’s Wish as they tuck into the breakfast of choice, from tea and toast to a full English!
Our official Great British Brekkie week is 2nd – 8th July, but you can choose any day of the year that works for you.