This year’s Great British Brekkie week runs from 2nd – 8th July. Will you start the week with a bang(er) or enjoy a Fry(-up)day with colleagues? How you do it is all up to you, just remember to cherish quality time spent with people you care about **do you want to make more of the bereavement tie-in here or shall we save that angle for social media?**
Later next week you’ll find here a poster to publicise your breakfast event, invitations to send and a sign-up sheet if you’d like guests to contribute food items. There’s also a poster for the day itself and a donation form to submit the money you raise to support our work with bereaved children.
Contact us at email@example.com if you’d like Winston’s Wish leaflets, balloons or banners to accompany your bacon butties.
We’d love to see what you’re cooking up – share your photos using #greatbritishbrekkie.
Whatever you serve and however you serve it, have a Great British Brekkie!
Raise funds to support Winston’s Wish’s work with bereaved children by taking part in the Egg Splat Challenge
When: 26th – 31st March.
- Gather a team together – at work, at school, or even in your backyard!
- Pair up and stand opposite your partner in a line – throw an egg back and forth until it breaks, at which point you are out.
- Count each throw as you go and play until there is one last man standing – the Egg Splat Champion!
- Tally up your group’s total number of successful tosses to get your Egg Splat Challenge wager.
- Record all of this on video and then NOMINATE another company, school or group of friends to beat your wager.
Make a donation to Winston’s Wish for your team’s total number of successful tosses, or ask participants to make a donation in order to play.
Do you have what it takes to bake the best Winston Cake?
April is the official Winston Bear Bake-Off month and we challenge you to make the most creative sweet treat featuring our mascot, Winston Bear.
Host a traditional bake sale or run a competition and donate the proceeds to help support Winston’s Wish.
Post pictures of your creations to social media and use the hashtag #WinstonBearBakeOff. We’ll choose the best one at the end of the month and the winner will receive a Winston’s Wish t-shirt and Winston Bear keyring!
Good luck and thank you BEAR-y much!